Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris Luncheon
The Ulster Reform Club recently played host to a luncheon with two of Ulster and Ireland’s greatest players of the professional era, Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris. Both were members of Ireland’s 2009 team that won Ireland’s first Grand Slam for sixty-one years. Guests enjoyed a delicious lunch followed by Tommy and Stephen’s conversation with Ulster Reform Club Past President Jim Neilly.
This function featured in the February 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action