Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris Luncheon
The Ulster Reform Club recently played host to a luncheon with two of Ulster and Ireland’s greatest players of the professional era, Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris. Both were members of Ireland’s 2009 team that won Ireland’s first Grand Slam for sixty-one years. Guests enjoyed a delicious lunch followed by Tommy and Stephen’s conversation with Ulster Reform Club Past President Jim Neilly.
For more coverage of this event, see our February edition, out now.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland