Andrew Mulvenna Hair Workshop with Vidal Sassoon Team
Andrew Mulvenna Hair brought the legendary and iconic Vidal Sassoon Education team to Belfast for a 5 day classic and contemporary cutting workshop working with all lengths of hair. The ethos of Andrew Mulvenna Hair is to produce expertly crafted, beautiful hair that is balanced, precise and that will truly last. Vidal Sassoon epitomises this ethos as he was revolutionary in his approach to cutting and styling and his work is still globally regarded for its purity, precision and sheer brilliance.
For more coverage, check out the March edition of Ulster Tatler, out now.
- Mini Land Rover Experience Gears Up At Glenarm Castle
- Earning Civic Dollars is a walk in the park
- Hinch Distillery wins gold at International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- Action for Children announced as Lord Mayor’s Charity of Year
- A princess, a fairy and woodland folk transport families on a glorious adventure in the enchantment of the 5-Star Lough Erne Resort