Andrew Mulvenna Hair Workshop with Vidal Sassoon Team
Andrew Mulvenna Hair brought the legendary and iconic Vidal Sassoon Education team to Belfast for a 5 day classic and contemporary cutting workshop working with all lengths of hair. The ethos of Andrew Mulvenna Hair is to produce expertly crafted, beautiful hair that is balanced, precise and that will truly last. Vidal Sassoon epitomises this ethos as he was revolutionary in his approach to cutting and styling and his work is still globally regarded for its purity, precision and sheer brilliance.
For more coverage, check out the March edition of Ulster Tatler, out now.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action