Andrew Mulvenna Hair Workshop with Vidal Sassoon Team
Andrew Mulvenna Hair brought the legendary and iconic Vidal Sassoon Education team to Belfast for a 5 day classic and contemporary cutting workshop working with all lengths of hair. The ethos of Andrew Mulvenna Hair is to produce expertly crafted, beautiful hair that is balanced, precise and that will truly last. Vidal Sassoon epitomises this ethos as he was revolutionary in his approach to cutting and styling and his work is still globally regarded for its purity, precision and sheer brilliance.
For more coverage, check out the March edition of Ulster Tatler, out now.
- Armagh City’s iconic Georgian Weekend celebrates its rich history and heritage from Thursday 25 November
- The Winning Spirit for Rademon Estate Distillery
- No.4 unlocks its doors to unveil stunning transformation
- Premiere of Ken Branagh’s critically acclaimed new film Belfast
- Thomas Spencer, John Rubery and The Class of ’76 Exhibition