DYLAN MOLLOY EXHIBITION LAUNCH
An eminent Irish artist, Dylan Molloy has revealed his first collection to be displayed in the centre of the coastal village of Portaferry. Molloy is known worldwide for his seductive portrayal of the female form. He has previously hosted several successful exhibitions in a number of cities across the globe, including Belfast, New York and New Delhi. An autodidactic, Dylan describes this show as an amalgamation of contemporary vintage pin-up noir and the Indian spiritual enlightenment. Molloy’s creations are for sale along with a selection of limited edition signed prints.
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action
- GUILT TRIP STORES TO FEATURE LIMITED EDITION BUSHMILLS BLACK BUSH INFUSED DONUT TO MARK ST PATRICK’S DAY 2021
- The Lisburn Estate Agent Giving Viewers the Big Picture