Arlene Marks’ exhibition opening night
Aeon community arts has just hosted the first of five exhibitions in the historical birthplace of George Russell (1867- 1935) – 12 William Street, Lurgan.
Arlene Marks shows her collection of colourful abstract circle paintings: Colour my Thoughts, it is a collection of artwork based on various emotions such as overwhelm, grief, relaxation and euphoria. T
he repetition of painting many circles is meditative, poetic and brings joy to the painter and viewer.
Full coverage in our June issue, now on sale!
- New toolkit urges tourism businesses to embrace inclusivity
- The Book Clinic comes to Bangor for Young Aspects
- Trόcaire appeals to people of Northern Ireland to support annual Lenten campaign
- Belfast City Council confirms ‘The Walk’ event featuring Little Amal
- Ulster University celebrates inspirational scholars