247th Anniversary of US Independence
The Consul General of the United States of America, Paul Narain, and his wife Stefanie Narain, recently held a reception in celebration of 247 years of US independence.
The guest of honour was Special Envoy to Northern Ireland for Economic Affairs, Joseph P. Kennedy III.
At this year’s event they celebrated the role and contribution of young entrepreneurs to Northern Ireland.
Full coverage in July issue, on sale Friday!
- New toolkit urges tourism businesses to embrace inclusivity
- The Book Clinic comes to Bangor for Young Aspects
- Trόcaire appeals to people of Northern Ireland to support annual Lenten campaign
- Belfast City Council confirms ‘The Walk’ event featuring Little Amal
- Ulster University celebrates inspirational scholars